- Abstract class cannot be a
- Declaration of abstract methods are only allowed in abstract classes.
- An abstract method cannot be
- The access modifier of the abstract method should be same in both the abstract class and its derived class. If you declare an abstract method as
protected, it should be
protectedin its derived class. Otherwise, the compiler will raise an error.
- An abstract method cannot have the modifier
virtual. Because an abstract method is implicitly virtual.
- An abstract member cannot be
10 years ago